Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Songs Brewing and Ableton Ordered

After a little break from music after the Stars of Our Bars weeks, I'm back on track now and writing some new material... since I haven't bought the mega expensive software yet, I cannot record, so instead I am writing on guitar again in the mean time - which is nice! Guitar is good for summer... I also have a couple of covers lined up - one to choose for Eduardo in Brazil which I promised aaaaages ago and one for Beko in Turkey.

*** 5 minutes later ***

Ok so I decided to bite the bullet and buy Ableton Suite 8 (€700!) - it was very hard to click on the BUY button.... hahaha but in 2 weeks I will own it so no more trying to work with cracked software that keeps crashing and breaking (well, I hope not anyway!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment