Friday, June 17, 2011

Blast from the Past - Mothership's Dressed To Undress video

There's been a bit of talk about Mothership recently (the band I was lead singer of 2004 - 2006) so I've been listening to the old tracks we did and even had a look at the video we recorded too.

I remember the day we recorded it... I had been out the night before and was absolutely wrecked, I was out in the car with my boyfriend Douglas at the time and our mate Chris and I got phone call from the band reminding me about the video shoot.  I quickly got myself back home and changed, make up on, pineapple alerted (I used to tie my dreads above my head and it was known as 'The Pineapple' haha) and got myself on the next train to Sheffield.  I've always been a little camera shy when there's video cameras around so I had no choice but to forget my hangover from hell and get some drinks down me again.  I soon got into it though and we ended up having such an ace time shooting the video - you can see in some of the scenes that there was rather a lot of frivolity at times ;-)

I've pasted a link to the video below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment