Friday, May 10, 2013

BEDM#5 - Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.

Well… I only have one blogger friend – the person I stole this Blogging every day idea from…

Soooo… Lee I have known about 12/13 years now (what???!!!) – he is the kind of person that if you don’t know the answer to something, you can ask him and he’ll always have a pretty good idea about it! He’s smart, loves Mac products (before the world went crazy for Mac), and has an awesome sense f humour. I remember once I was with some mates and we met Lee outside the club and I ran up to him… I was all gothed up with metal spikes and scratched all his neck – I felt awwwwful! And he didn’t create the slightest bit of fuss at all, just laughed it off and carried on with the night :)


-- Desde Mi iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment