Monday, December 1, 2014

December Gigs

Here's a quick preview of what I'm up to in December!

Tues 2nd December
It's the launch night of Winterville in Victoria Park on Tuesday and I'll be playing a lonnnng string of genre-hopping acoustic covers (including all you've ever heard me play and many more!) and maybe a few of my own whilst the Christmassy people walk past drinking mulled wine! There'll be quite a variety of covers: Joni Mitchell, Lady Gaga, The Fugees, Dolly Parton, Billie Holiday, Bob Dylan, TLC, Aretha Franklin, Dusty Springfield, Leonard Cohen, Madonna, Elvis Priestly, David Bowie, MGMT, CeCe Peniston, Neil Sedaka, Catatonia, The Cranberries...and a spiralling list of others :D

Sat 6th December
I'll be DJ-ing at Twisted Winter Carnival 'where Christmas is a strange idea and you can keep all your halloween gear...dress to impress'.. Tickets for £3 and it goes on till late! I'll be playing quite a mixture of present day pop, 90's, 80's, electronic and hip hop!

Saturday 13th December
My awesome band Bilamie will be playing at Underbelly of Hoxton! I've been looking forward to playing this gig for *months* now, I reckon it's going to be a night to remember! Our last gig of 2014 and we'll have an ALBUM PREVIEW on sale with songs Friendly Fire, Deeper Interaction and 2 remixes of album tracks, one by MuckyCherub and one by meeeeee.  There'll also be Bilamie bottle openers and badges flying around just waiting to be taken into new loving homes!






No comments:

Post a Comment