Friday, May 20, 2016

'Modern Life Is Lies' IS OUT!

YAAAAAY!!

Ok so it's 3:04am here in London and I was determined to sort everything out after midnight so it was ready for when people woke up in the morning! I'm quite aware I don't have thousands of devoted fans waiting for my release, but for the people that are, I appreciate them a lot and want everything to be perfect and ready for the morning when they want to download it :D

But it took a bit longer than anticipated....

I decided to write a bit of a description about each track, which is on my Bandcamp page and on each YouTube video as well...

Anyway so for now... here is the EP!

Ohhh - also, if you listen on Spotify, I've added the lyrics there as well so they match the music ;-)

And here are some links to buy the EP:
Bandcamp
iTunes
Amazon UK - please note that it is available in many other countries on Amazon, just search  "Web Sheldon" + "Modern Life" and you should find it :D
Google Play


No comments:

Post a Comment