Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Gig Booked @ The Church (O'Neills) on 28th July (Muswell Hill)

It feels like it's been a lonnnng time since I played live... the last time I was gigging regularly was early last year so I'll be starting to book a few shows now in the next few months!

I'm living in East Finchley at the moment and the other day I noticed that The Church (O'Neills) in Muswell Hill have live music once a month so I'm booked in for Thursday 28th July at 7:20pm.

I will be playing 4 songs and will only be playing acoustic (lets ease back into this gently).

It's free entry and there'll be plenty of other artists playing on the night too - looking forward to it!!

If you're planning on coming, join the Facebook Event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/490660937798226/


The Church (O'Neills), Mussel Hill.

How to get there:



The night is run by Plugged In Switched On and if there's any other artists reading this who want to take part, you can email them here: pluggedin007@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment