Monday, February 8, 2010

Aftermath

One of the worst things about someone breaking up with you...

...is that they have realised that their life will be better without you, than if they were with you. And then it's up to you to find ways to make your life better without them too. And it's kind of a hurtful thing to think and its difficult to get your head around - it's like you're trying to make the transition from being "one" in your relationship, to being completely your own person again both in heart and mind.

So, moving on.... Healthwise I had a terrible time last week. I ate a lot of junk food, I didn't go to the gym once and I was smoking. I was going to the gym twice a day in January and I think I was just really upset that after 4 weeks, I hadn't lost *any* weight.

So now this week, I'm starting again, but this time I will be following the same regime as I did last year when I lost a stone - except this year I will be weight training too. So I'll be having All Bran and an apple for breakfast, soup for lunch and then vegetables and some kind of meat for dinner. And I won't be eating any bread. I'll be getting my 5-a-day fruit and veg and drinking my usual copious amounts of water. So I'll be doing 30 minutes cardio Monday to Friday in the morning before work and then after work on Mondday to Thursday, I'll be going to the gym to do 45 minutes of weight training.

That's the plan for now until 29th March. I've got 7 full weeks to lose 14 pounds.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment