Sunday, August 31, 2014

Songs of the Week

Tracks I liked muchly from the last week or so...


1. Tops - Outside
A beautiful vocal, sensitive lyrics, a little 80's sounding and very relaxing.





2. DJ Vadim Ft. Katrina Blackstone & Serocee - Magnetic (Mr. Bird Remix)
I missed seeing DJ Vadim at Glastonbury this year but I'm making for it at the moment be playing tracks such as this one on repeat :)





3. Tricky - Sun Down feat. Tirzah
New track from Tricky.  Loving this! New album 'Adrian Thaws' to follow on Sept 8th.





4. Kero Kero Bonito - Sick Beat
Very 2014.  Reminds me a bit of Le Tigre. Rapping/singing in both English and Japanese over samples and beats and lyrics sharp and full of wit. Wit, I tell you!





5. Tieks - Sing That Song ft. Celeste
According to the Zoo Music website, Tieks has co-written for Florence + The Machine and Duke Dumont which I am both a big fan of.  Loving these tunes below too.

No comments:

Post a Comment