Thursday, January 8, 2015

Gig Booked: The Good Ship (Kilburn) on Thurs 22nd January

I'm thrilled to announce I'll be playing at the fantastic venue The Good Ship, in Kilburn on Thurs 22nd January!

First of all, here's some links:

Facebook Event.
Buy advance tickets.
Map showing (Google says its 5 mins but I always walk quicker than Google...hmm maybe I need to chill..!)

Aaaaand secondly, here's the line up in its full glory..

Actionism
"Retro futuristic pop music (formerly known as The Machine)."
Loving the energy of these guys! They also have an EP out as well here.

SoundcloudFacebook / YouTube / Bandcamp





Lucy Mac
"Up and coming Singer-songwriter from Kent known for her catchy melodies and everyday lyrics on life and love."
I enjoyed listening to this track below, its poppy, catchy and effortless - the lyrics make you feel like you're having a conversation with her.  Nice touch.

Soundcloud / Twitter





Web Sheldon
Since you're reading this, you might know me already! But if not...
"London Electronic Artist & Producer - Harmonising on the Lust For Life."

Official Website / Soundcloud / Facebook / Twitter





Of Embla
"Inspired by Scandinavian folk and jazz, creating an alternative reality through entrancing stories."
I'm very excited to see Of Embla.  I'm a massive jazz fan and her music combines jazz and folk with a modern twist. I found it hard to choose one song to post, but here's my favourite...

Soundcloud / Facebook / Twitter





Lily McKenzie
"Singer-songwriter, pianist and producer who has featured on records with artists such as Falty DL, Wiley and Breakage - performing tracks from her first solo Electronic Soul EP 'Support Machine'."
Her voice matches perfectly with this kind of electronic music, amazing production as well. Can't wait to see her perform on the night. Check out the debut EP here.

Official Website / Soundcloud /  Facebook / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment