Friday, January 30, 2015

Music Preview - Line Up @ Dublin Castle, Weds 4th Feb

My next gig is at Dublin Castle on Weds 4th February and I will be playing the same stage as the wonderfully atmospheric Desert Sound Colony, Luton based Rock/R&B/Reggae group Harripaul and the 4 piece indie rock band from Chelmsford The Takes.

There could be a number of Facebook events for this night, but here is one of them:
https://www.facebook.com/events/824124880983702/

Doors 7:45pm.
Entry is £6 or £4.50 with this flyer

I had an idea this week that at each gig going forward, I'm going to try and play a cover song from an artist whose birthday it is... February is all planned so far and for Dublin Castle, I'll be playing a chill out/trip hop version of Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'. Woo!

So here's a preview of the music from the artists that will be playing on the night!



Click here to listen to Harripaul and visit their Reverbnation page.

And here's a live video from my gig last week at The Good Ship in Kilburn.  This song will be on my new EP coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment