Thursday, February 12, 2015

Gig Booked: St. Paddy's Day Bash @ Fiddler's Elbow, Camden

Just booked a gig for St. Paddy's Day at Fiddler's Elbow! I wanted to find a picture of Athlone with some Paddy's day celebrations (I used to live there) to put on the FB event but couldn't find anything at the moment...maybe I have some on my computer home.

More bands to be announced soon!

Facebook Event
Fiddler's Elbow Website

I found out on the venue website that it used to be called Old Mother Shipton and was built back in 1845.

This Old Mother Shipton girl sounds pretty interesting (see link above) - said to be a fortune teller/prophetess and possibly foretold the Great Fire of London.

I love stories of mystical people, prophecies etc.





Visit my Facebook Fan page here, I’m trying to get 1,000 likes by the end of 2015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment