Sunday, May 17, 2015

What's Next for Web Sheldon?

I mentioned in my last post that I'm spending a week in Cornwall at the moment.  It's in a place just 1 mile from Land's End called Sennen - one of my favourite places in the world!  But what's next when I return to London?

A whole of things, and in no particular order...

My first solo single 'Today Is All' which means getting a couple of remixes together, deciding on a 'b-side' song and making a music video.

A collaboration single between me and BeatM4n 'Spirit Like You' which is going to be a STOMPING summer anthem if there ever was one!  Release date coming soon!

Purple Steeple Remix EP which I'm compiling remixes for right now.  I have a ZIP file if there's any producer's reading this that are itching to make a remix for me ;-)

And later in the year; a collection of songs whether it be an EP or an album.  There's enough material for an album now though :)

Once I have some release dates scheduled, I will start gigging in London again too!

No comments:

Post a Comment