Friday, January 15, 2010

A Change Is Gonna Come

This blog is mainly for song lyrics as part of my music blog... but my personal life effects my music a lot...

Me and Sandeep broke up in December...

At first I was singing all my songs I'd writtin in the past about previous break ups to make myself feel better - Kev, Alex, Paul Dietician, Douglas... And then at Christmas I wrote one for Sandeep called "After San".. but now I can't even play... Pain usually inspires me to write but at the moment I feel too dead to even pick up an instrument. I thought I was getting better at dealing with pain, and maybe I am... it's not been long since it happened... I guess I was staying strong but I got sick a couple of days ago and I think that's really brought me down...

January is a cold dark month at the best of times... Tomorrow is the weekend. And I have nice red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment