Friday, January 22, 2010

Beautiful Star

Am feeling a lot more positive today than when I wrote the last post... I'm sure I probably have a long way to go before I'll feel better about Sandeep - but I know it's an adjustment period and it's only been 6 weeks anyway...

It's a strange time right now, Sandeep is gone, Maik has moved back to Germany, Jesus and Tarni are on holiday, Douglas isn't talking to me despite many attempts, and I guess, I feel kind of lost... But on the other side of that... this week I've been so healthy with food and exercise and I went for dinner with Sarah which was absolutely lovely, I've been in contact with my Mum a lot more since Christmas, I've been talking to a lovely Brazilian guy called Eduardo and yesterday I felt kind of human again and like I had a bit more strength inside me to deal with stuff.

So to celebrate, I bleached my hair! haha Most people at work were pretty shocked... But they only know me at work where I'm a lot quieter...well...most of the time...exception of Xmas parties etc... :-/ And today is sunny... And I guess I'm feeling thankful to be alive and for my friends and my family... See it's obvious I'm pretty emotional... but at least it's in a good way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment