Friday, March 5, 2010

Gig tonight!

Yay! It's the talent competition tonight! It seems like I've got a few people coming from work thanks to friends in each department acting as mini marketing peeps hehe so that's really cool!

I was going to play a song on guitar and a song on piano... but the piano one I haven't really practiced enough (even though I wrote it 2 years ago...but it's really hard! I need to start writing simplier piano songs or maybe I just need to practice more mmmmhmmmm hahaha yeah I think that is the answer!)

Link to gig info

So I think I'm going to play Only Happy When It Rains (Garbage cover) and one of my own "Dressed To Undress" - both on guitar...

It's a beautiful day again here! I'll be able to rehearse on the river bank in the sun later if this keeps up... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment