Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas & THANK YOU

As with all Decembers, this has been busy one - although busy in a different way to all the other Decembers as this year I was moving house and working on the solo EP.  It's been a good month though, very creative, lots of ideas flowing - which is great because it means I have lots of choice for the track listing.  I was determined to have a proper holiday but I haven't quite managed it yet (even today! lol) as I'm too excited with the EP to put the laptop down :D

So I'm just posting to say thank you to everyone who has supported me and supported Bilamie this year; friends coming to gigs in London and Madrid, people who have shared posts/music on social networks, promoters and venues we have worked with and fellow artists we've had the pleasure of watching.

It's been a wonderful year of self discovery and I have never been so excited about the future before.

So thanks to everyone, enjoy the rest of Christmas and New Years.

See you in January!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment