Monday, January 12, 2015

New Collaborations

Last week was an interesting week!

My band broke up...which meant a massive shift in priority from working on Bilamie plans to moving 100% on to my solo work - which means there is now a lot to do to feel I'm at the same position as what we were at with Bilamie.  I'd started my solo plan just a few weeks before Bilamie first got together back in August 2013 so it was a tough decision at the time, whether to drop everything and start the band. Everything is a learning experience though and we made a great album and had some biiig laughs along the way.  But now, that's the plan from now onwards - Web Sheldon! Yeahhhhhh!

On the none-music side, I'm currently looking for a contracting job for my IT work (PR campaigns and CD pressing will need funding somehow...lol) and looking for a new place to live as well...so I'm keeping myself busy as always.

I have a new promo pic for the next few months until the EP promo starts and some shiny new flyers/business cards to match.  Thanks to Alex Machon for the art work! :)


In other news, I'm working on a new song with Hipnotic Jazz, Sycho Gast, Gramafonia and M.O.N.G.R.E.L - there's going to be singing, rapping and amazing production and from what I've heard so far, it's going to be immense. Very excited about this.

It looks like my main man Priveyt might be having a guest spot on my new EP.  He featured on a Bilamie song called Dead & Walking (which was planned to be a single before the band got divorced!) and he did a stellar job!

So in terms of the EP, I have 2 songs now finished; these are called Wolves 'n The Viiibes and Purple Steeple (recorded earlier in the year and re-mastered for the EP). This week, I'm working on the next 2 tracks! The general theme for the EP is about positive thinking; taking a long hard look at ourselves and taking responsibility for our own lives.

Before I go, check out the new song from Priveyt, gives me shivers in my bonnnnnes!

No comments:

Post a Comment