Wednesday, April 1, 2015

EP News: New Collaboration with Of Embla

I've gone a little bit quiet on the live scene at the moment. 2 reasons for this: first of all, I'm dedicating some time to finishing off my EP and secondly I'm saving some money.  I took a good break from work for the last 9 months (I work as an SAP Consultant) but once the EP is complete I'll be heading back to save up some pennies again ready for the next musical excursion.

More news on the EP though, as you know already I'm collaborating with Priveyt for at least one of the songs - he also has a new album out this week, I'll be posting an embedded link to this tomorrow.

And a new addition to the EP is a song I'll be working on with the Norwegian jazz/folk artist Of Embla.  The song is more similar to vein of my track 'Purple Steeple' with a dark Trip-Hop/World influence.


Of Embla


In the meantime, here's my favourite song by Of Embla. Get ready for jazzy, sensual gorgeousness.






No comments:

Post a Comment