Wednesday, May 27, 2015

"Spirit Like You" Colloboration with BeatM4n - Release date TBA

Soooo... Beatm4n and I have finished our song "Spirit Like You" and I'm currently uploading it to CD Baby - which is a website that helps you distribute your music via iTunes, Amazon, and many other websites... And I'm registering with the PRS at the moment (a copywrite collection society for the UK).  This is all new to me as it's my first ever official release so it's all very exciting!

I was planning to release my debut solo single "Today Is All" in June, but I still have to finalise the remix b-sides yet, and we're totally ready to go ahead with this.  The remix that Stefano (BeatM4n) has done of this song is just like a proper stomping summer anthem.   When I listen to it, it makes me want to be on a beach in the sun with an ice cold pint! lol

It feels perfect posting this today as it must be the nicest day of the year so far in London! Having said that, there are a number of clouds looming in the distance!! (>.<)  That must to do with PRS registration lol





No comments:

Post a Comment