Wednesday, February 11, 2015

New Song - Electric Shock

I'm writing songs for my debut EP at the moment and this was one from the last few weeks too. As it grew up though, it started to veer more towards the house side of electronic music... so I let it follow its path as it wished (cos songs have rights too you know) ...but now it doesn't match the sound for the EP, so I'm letting it out into world all by its lil self...

There'll be a few more random tracks like this released before the EP comes out too :)

Lyrics:
I can see a power in you
I can see a life crushed by the outside
Ripping out your insides
I can feel a fire in you
You can feel it in yourself too      

New inception
Sparkle in the action
Electric shock inside
Prime connection
Deeper interaction

Simmering behind disguise


No comments:

Post a Comment