Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Subscribe to my Mailing List

Any music marketing book will tell you the importance of having a mailing list.

I have tried a few different tools to help me set this up in the past but haven't been totally happy with the result.  However, I used wix.com to build and maintain my website and they've just added a new feature to help with managing a mailing list - it looks pretty good so I've set it up!

Join my mailing list by visiting my website: www.websheldon.com

I can't imagine anyone (including me for sure!) likes receiving more emails than they absolutely have to so I won't be utilising the list very often - but more for special announcements like the release of new music!

It can be difficult to get news out there sometimes as with Facebook, they hide certain posts (unless you pay for them to be promoted), with Twitter you have to post things multiple times because they simply get lost in the masses of posts coming through and Instagram is more for pictures (plus you can't add links in a post).

So this is a good way to make sure you know about it when there's something big and new happening with my music!

To join the mailing list, just visit my website www.websheldon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment